NUADU combined with Microsoft Teams is a complete solution in which teachers can run their classroom via videoconferences and track the progress of every individual student according to the curriculum.
A record number of children and youth are not attending school because of closures mandated by governments in an attempt to slow the spread of COVID-19. Classes will be run online using wise tools or will not be run at all.
Our ultimate goal is to give teachers and education authorities as much as is needed to continue their day to day activities, ensuring that their students are progressing in this challenging and sudden environment that surrounds us all.
NUADU combined with Microsoft Teams solution has a complete solution in which teachers can run their classroom via live video conferencing tools and, at the same time, track the progress of every individual student according to the curriculum.
The solution is strictly designed for school usage so the teachers can maintain their roles and continue to work in a home-based condition.
Setting up is smooth like a plug and play tools, so do not have to worry about bureaucracy, meetings, and workshops.
NUADU and Microsoft Teams solution enable teachers to:
- Screen share PowerPoints’, website resources other additional resources to all participants joining the online classroom;
- Launch assignment in the classroom just like in a physical one;
- Conduct live lectures and face to face feedback sessions;
- Record and share for future repetitions;
- Use ready-made content for their convenience;
- Chat with students and in the group;
- Track progress linked to curriculum and syllabus;
Do not hesitate to make the right choice for your school.
Contact us and our representative will guide you to the Collaborative Online Classroom.